Is to inspire and equip people to reach their God-given potential.
We exist to communicate God’s unconditional love, acceptance and forgiveness to those who are broken and hurting. By taking God at His Word we will see lives changed, hope given and truth revealed.
- The verbal inspiration of the Bible;
- In One God revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead, ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor;
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sins;
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ;
- In sanctification, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost;
- In holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people;
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost and speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance;
- In water baptism by immersion in the name of Jesus Christ;
- In divine healing as provided for all in the atonement;
- In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- Worship is a free will offering collectively given unto the Lord in our services. Worship adds a necessary balance to cultivate child-like faith and understanding of God’s Word, which produces life changing results.